Excellent manual, detailed, very useful! Exactly what I needed, I'd recommend it to all who need it. Although images are scanned easily readable and explicit. A valuable tool product at a price more than modest, take it with confidence and you will not regret it!
This is an excellent information source. Great quality and tons of info regarding technical service for the Technics SH8065.
Text excerpt from page 435 (click to view)
1-6. Removal of Cylinder Unit
1. Remove the Mechanism Unit. Refer to item 1-5. 2. Unscrew a screw (A). 3. Unscrew the 2 screws (B) and remove the T1 Guide.
(a) T1Guide Screws (B) Screw (A)
4. Disconnect a connector (C) which is connected to the Mech. I/F Board on the Mechanism bottom side. 5. Unscrew the 3 screws (D) which have spring, then remove the Cylinder Unit without touching any Mechanism parts.
Notes: 1. When remove the Power Supply Unit, the connector (a) which is connected to the Mother Board and Power Supply Unit is disconnected. 2. Check the connector has been connected securely.
1-8. Removal of Fan Motor
1. Unscrew the 6 screws (A) and remove the Rear Jack Panel.
2. Disconnect a connector P2 (C) 3. Unscrew the 2 screws (B) and remove the Fan Motor.
1-7. Removal of Power Supply Unit
1. Unscrew the 4 screws (A) and lift-up the Power Supply Unit. 2. Disconnect a connector (B) and remove the Power Supply Unit. Connector P2 (C)
Notes: 1. When remove the Rear Jack Panel, the connector (a) which is connected to the Mother Board and Rear Jack Panel is disconnected. 2. Check the connector has been connected securely. DIS-3