- LASER PRODUCTS
- LABEL INDICATIONS AND THEIR LOCATIONS
- LOCATION OF CONTROLS
- HOW TO USE THE CD CHANGER UNIT AND DISC MAGAZINE
- SYSTEM DIAGRAM
- ELECTRICAL CONNECTION
- SPECIAL NOTES
- IN CASE OF ABNORMAL OPERATION CONDITIONS HAPPEN
- TERMINALS DESCRIPTION
- BLOCK DIAGRAM
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM (MAIN BLOCK)
- WIRING DIAGRAM (MAIN BLOCK)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM (CD SERVO BLOCK)
- WIRING DIAGRAM (CD SERVO BLOCK)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAMS
- REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST
- EXPLODED VIEW (CD PLAYER PARTS)
There are currently no product reviews.
An excellent document to assist in the repair of my old personal tape player. It includes full circuit diagrams and physical layout drawings and full instructions on disassembly and fault finding.
Well worth the meagre price.
Very good conversation, Pretty fast Service, wood do it again,
Have paid by Paypal, so i got the Service Manual online after 15 Min.
Greeting from Germany,
Good-quality scans. Detailed description. I hope I can repair the machine.
High-quality scanning. Detailed description. Recommend for all technician. A+++
This is a good quality scan of the original Service Manual from Nordmende, Germany. Contains the circuit diagram, PCB layout, adjust/tune instructions as well. It is NOT in English but in GERMAN language! That was quite right for my german friend from the lower east side in Berlin.