- LASER PRODUCTS
- LABEL INDICATIONS AND THEIR LOCATIONS
- LOCATION OF CONTROLS
- HOW TO USE THE CD CHANGER UNIT AND DISC MAGAZINE
- SYSTEM DIAGRAM
- ELECTRICAL CONNECTION
- SPECIAL NOTES
- IN CASE OF ABNORMAL OPERATION CONDITIONS HAPPEN
- TERMINALS DESCRIPTION
- BLOCK DIAGRAM
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM (MAIN BLOCK)
- WIRING DIAGRAM (MAIN BLOCK)
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM (CD SERVO BLOCK)
- WIRING DIAGRAM (CD SERVO BLOCK)
- IC BLOCK DIAGRAMS
- REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST
- EXPLODED VIEW (CD PLAYER PARTS)
There are currently no product reviews.
Very good quality. Some parts are not fully readable, but the fundamental ones are fine.
very good quality readable manual,printed off very well.
The manual was very accurate for the part that I was changing, I was able to order the correct part and had no issues with the replacement procedure. However, I was expecting to have more detailed repairs for the lower drive unit.
I needed the manual immediately and I got it immediately. I couldn't find this manual anywhere else on the net. The site was easy to traverse, and the price was very reasonable. I'll definitely be back for any future needs.
I received a good service manual, with good resolution. Improve the instructions for the purchase because they are not well understood.
For the rest, so good.