There are currently no product reviews.
MACKIE HR824 26 pages English-only Service Manual contains:
1) HR824 technical overview with the description of front and rear panel switches.
2) HR824 specs
3) Block Diagram
4) Wiring Diagram
5) Packaging management
6) Spare part & final assembly list (for PCB rev A and B) + exploded view
7) Test Procedures (where, how to measure voltage...) including Test Point diagram on the PCB.
8) IC and Transistor charts.
Excellent guide: very clear, good scan quality enabling us to print readable diagram :-)
Mackie HR824 make extensive use of surface mount devices (SMD). Service on the HR824 must
only be undertaken by experienced service technicians with the right tools, experience and patience to perform surface mount rework when needed.
This Service manual is very well scanned and its clean to read, no any anti-theft words that un-english could understand. I got my CCD600 working with this manual and it´s clear shematics :)
I was very pleased with the service provided and was surprised at how good the quality was of the manual. I thought it may be a third generation copy or so, but it is as good as the websites that charge 3 times this much. I repair some electronics for family and friends without charge, so this is perfect for me. Thank you very much.
The service was great and the document was also great. Highly recommend!!!!
If anyone has a users manual... Please email me. need one. $ firstname.lastname@example.org
I needed a service manual as the display on my oscilloscope was very dim. I thought I'd give owner-manuals.com a try, as they advertised a huge number of manuals. Sure enough they had one listed. I bought it hoping it would be useful... actually, I bought it hoping it would be readable! I've had manuals from online sources in the past, and been very disappointed. Not this time! An excellent manual, complete, and very readable. Using it I fixed my 'scope, and as such the manual was an investment that paid off manyfold. Do I have any complaints? One very minor one - The circuit diagrams could have been scanned at a higher resolution, as some of the details were a little difficult to make out - not impossible, just not as easy as my old eyes would like! Overall, I'm very satisfied with my manual, and I will certainly be using this company again. Well done.
PV-D300 / VM-D100 / PV-L550 / PV-L600 / PV-L650 / VM-L450
HOW TO REMOVE A JAMMED TAPE
If loading does not start after DC Power Supply is applied, DO NOT continue applying DC Power Supply.
Remove a jammed tape as follows:
1. Remove a Screw and remove the EVR Cover.
5. Open the Cassette Cover fully.
6. Remove the tape slack by rotating the Takeup Reel Gear of the cassette tape as shown in Fig. 4-3.
2. Place the unit with the Cassette Cover facing upward. 3. Connect the TP Board Kit through the TP Board slot. 4. Apply +3VDC Power Supply to TP20 (+) and TP21 (-) on the TP Board to unload the mechanism. It normally takes approx. 6 seconds to unload the Mechanism to EJECT position. Then, remove the Power Supply and remove the TP Board Kit.
7. Take out the cassette tape. 8. Connect the Power or Battery to set the Mechanism to STOP Position.