There are currently no product reviews.
Another excellent aquisition. Fine detailed manual. Thanks
Good quality for the scan, complete, but as usual for Tascam, not so comprehensive !
great manual readable & easy to downlaod to be recommanded
Very useful, not the best scan, but definitely readable !
Complete service manual, good quality scan, great buy !
PV-D300 / VM-D100 / PV-L550 / PV-L600 / PV-L650 / VM-L450
HOW TO REMOVE A JAMMED TAPE
If loading does not start after DC Power Supply is applied, DO NOT continue applying DC Power Supply.
Remove a jammed tape as follows:
1. Remove a Screw and remove the EVR Cover.
5. Open the Cassette Cover fully.
6. Remove the tape slack by rotating the Takeup Reel Gear of the cassette tape as shown in Fig. 4-3.
2. Place the unit with the Cassette Cover facing upward. 3. Connect the TP Board Kit through the TP Board slot. 4. Apply +3VDC Power Supply to TP20 (+) and TP21 (-) on the TP Board to unload the mechanism. It normally takes approx. 6 seconds to unload the Mechanism to EJECT position. Then, remove the Power Supply and remove the TP Board Kit.
7. Take out the cassette tape. 8. Connect the Power or Battery to set the Mechanism to STOP Position.