- LOCATION OF CONTROLS
- POWER SOURCE
- TAPE PLAYBACK
- ABOUT THE HOLD SWITCH
- RADIO RECEPTION
- REMOTE CONTROL OPERATION AND BEEPS
- PROCEDURE FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF THE MECHANISM BLOCK
- PROCEDURES FOR DISASSEMBLY OF THE MAIN PARTS ON THE MECHANISM
- DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
- HOW TO CHECK OPERATIONS DURING DISASSEMBLY AND SERVICING
- MEASUREMENTS AND ADJUSTMENTS
- TERMINAL FUNCTION OF IC
- PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS AND WIRING CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- TERMINAL GUIDE OF IC`S, TRANSISTORS AND DIODES
- INTERNAL CONNECTION OF LCD
- CABINET PARTS LOCATION
- MECHANISM PARTS LOCATION
- REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST
- RESISTORS & CAPACITORS
There are currently no product reviews.
Detailed schematic diagram, manual for professionals
Good service manual,exploded view,adjusment and test point locations,head alignment,mechanical checks and adjusments,all perfect.
Block diagram,play rec block diagram,adjusments, it's a very good well done repair manual.
Very clear copy of the philips service manual. Fast delivery. Thank you very much
Excellent manual, detailed, very useful! Exactly what I needed, I'd recommend it to all who need it. Although images are scanned easily readable and explicit. A valuable tool product at a price more than modest, take it with confidence and you will not regret it!