- Before Repair
- Protection Circuitry
- Handling Precaution for Traverse Deck
- Precaution of Laser Diode
- Caution for AC Main Lead
- Replacement of Speakers
- Front Panel Controls
- Demo Function
- Setting the Time
- Listening to Compact Discs IC
- Before Recording (Deck 2 Only)
- Recording from Radio Broadcasts
- Recording from Compact Discs
- Tape - to - Tape Recording
- Varying the Sound Quality with the Acoustic Image (AI) Equalizer
- Using the Timer
- Self - Diagnostic Function
- Operation Check and Main Component Replacement Procedures
- Schematic Diagram
- Printed Circuit Board Diagram
- Wiring Connection Diagram
- Type Illustration of IC's, Transistors and Diodes
- Terminal Function of IC's
- Measurement and Adjustments
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Block Diagram
- Replacement Parts List
- Cabinet Parts Location
- Mechanism Parts Location
- Loading Unit Parts Location
There are currently no product reviews.
Great manual, great price. Has a few of the basic operating instructions that most service manuals leave out. Complete instructions for disassembling board by board, safety precautions, schematics, complete parts list.
I am very pleased with the service manual for my RT-909. This was an easy purchase and great procuct, and much cheaper than other venues i had looked at. This web site is now listed in my favorites list. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. THANKS. J. BROWN
A very well written and easy to understand manual.
There was no problem at all.After paying i had to wait only a few hours,than i could
download the manual in best pdf-quality.
Thank You !
I found this service manual to be complete in every detail except for troubleshooting charts. It would be helpful if it had a set of troubleshooting charts; however it is a very good manual otherwise and for the price it is very well worth it.