- Precaution of Laser Diode
- Location of Controls
- Listening to the Radio Broadcasts
- Listening to CDs
- Listening to Tapes
- Handling Precautions for Traverse Deck
- Operation Checks and Main Component Replacement Procedures
- Schematic Diagram
- Type Illustration of IC's, Transistors and Diodes
- Wiring Connection Diagram
- Block Diagram
- Printed Circuit Board Diagram
- Terminal Function of IC's
- Replacement Parts List (Electrical)
- Replacement Parts List (Cabinet)
- Cabinet Parts Location
- Mechanism Parts Location
- Replacement Parts List (Mecha., Loading)
- Loading Parts Location
- Resistors and Capacitors
- Replacement Parts List (Packing, Accessories, Grease or Jig/Tool, Mecha.Unit)
There are currently no product reviews.
I was very glad recieving the service manal from You. Additionaly very fast. Extremaly nice servicing. Thanks very mach! Now my GX-220 working better, than it was made. Alexander from Moscow, Russia/
Sweet! I won the item on eBay and couldn't adjust the geometry or even keep a steady picure. This guide has the full schematics (not available anywhere else as far as I could tell), and was a bargain for the wealth of knowledge it contains. I hooked it up to my testing equipment, tweaked a few potentiometers and got it playing videogames in no time. Thanks!
It was just what I need to fix my old BMW's CD player. Very convenient also. Thank you.
Great Manual! It contains all the wiring schematics and mechanical exploded views that are essential for service and repair. I was surprised I even found this for such an old machine. Only wish I knew of this site many years ago.
Great manual very clear copied. You are making an incredible job. I appreciate a lot the rapidity and your efficiency. Thanks a lot