- BEFORE REPAIR AND ADJUSTMENT
- HANDLING PRECAUTIONS FOR TRAVERSE DECK
- PROTECTION CIRCUITRY
- PRECAUTION OF LASER DIODE
- CAUTION FOR AC MAINS LEAD
- LOCATION OF CONTROLS
- OPERATION CHECKS & MAIN COMPONENT REPLACEMENT
- DIGITAL SERVO SYSTEM
- MEASUREMENTS AND ADJUSTMENTS
- GENERAL INSPECTION
- DISPLAY FUNCTIONS OF AUTOMATICALLY - ADJUSTED RESULTS
- SELF - DIAGNOSTIC DISPLAY FUNCTION
- TERMINAL FUNCTION OF ICS
- TERMINAL GUIDE OF ICS, TRANSISTORS AND DIODES
- WIRING CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- BLOCK DIAGRAM
- PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE
- MECHANISM PARTS LOCATION (RAA0372)
- MECHANISM PARTS LOCATION (RAA0373)
- MECHANISM PARTS LIST
- CD LOADING UNIT PARTS LIST
- CD LOADING UNIT PARTS LOCATION
- CABINET PARTS LOCATION
- REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST
- RESISTORS& CAPACITORS
- PACKING MATERIALS & ACCESSORIES
There are currently no product reviews.
A great copy of the manual, and the only one I could find anywhere on the net! The circuit diagrams are easily readable, all component values marked and easy to see. A highly appreciated download!
Great Manual. This manual is available no where else. It was exactly what I was looking for.
The TEAC A-1500's Service Manual was instrumental in reviving this classic reel-to-reel. Not only does it have the schematics, exploded parts diagram and parts list, it also provided mechanical adjustment information that approximate factory default settings.
This service manual was determinant to enable to fix my Alpine Amplifier. I am pleased with my purchase. For a 5 star rating I would like to see a higher resolution scan of the printed circuit board lay-out because the gray scale grafics was dificult to see. Also some schematic diagrams were scanned at a slight angle. Never the less, it had all information I needed to troubleshoot and service my equipment.
Complete manual, the good quality of reproduction allows enlarged print-out of the schematic diagram in the size it probably had in the original print edition and which is necessary for practical use.