- BEFORE REPAIR AND ADJUSTMENT
- HANDLING PRECAUTIONS FOR TRAVERSE DECK
- PROTECTION CIRCUITRY
- PRECAUTION OF LASER DIODE
- CAUTION FOR AC MAINS LEAD
- LOCATION OF CONTROLS
- OPERATION CHECKS & MAIN COMPONENT REPLACEMENT
- DIGITAL SERVO SYSTEM
- MEASUREMENTS AND ADJUSTMENTS
- GENERAL INSPECTION
- DISPLAY FUNCTIONS OF AUTOMATICALLY - ADJUSTED RESULTS
- SELF - DIAGNOSTIC DISPLAY FUNCTION
- TERMINAL FUNCTION OF ICS
- TERMINAL GUIDE OF ICS, TRANSISTORS AND DIODES
- WIRING CONNECTION DIAGRAM
- BLOCK DIAGRAM
- PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD
- SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM
- TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE
- MECHANISM PARTS LOCATION (RAA0372)
- MECHANISM PARTS LOCATION (RAA0373)
- MECHANISM PARTS LIST
- CD LOADING UNIT PARTS LIST
- CD LOADING UNIT PARTS LOCATION
- CABINET PARTS LOCATION
- REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST
- RESISTORS& CAPACITORS
- PACKING MATERIALS & ACCESSORIES
There are currently no product reviews.
Very good documentation for the Grundig 2077 model (as well as similar 800/900/1000 series radios). The first two pages are a summary of reception specifications and output capability. The third page is the tuner dial indicator and dial cord routing diagram. the final ~5 pages are the schematics for the various models (including 2077). The scan quality of the schematics are good, adn can be easily read if zoomed in. The documents are in German, not English as stated. It would have been nice to have the tuning sequence and settings, and some trouble shooting materials... or component and wiring map.
Perfect like it was descriped, Perfect like it was descriped
Very good detail, all pages clear, exactly what I needed
Excellent service, and just what I needed to service my TU-7700. All pages of the manual are clear and easily readable.
Excellent printing quality.
A complete and very usefull service manual with all details.
GREAT SERVICE AT VERY LOW PRICE!