- Before Repair
- Protection Circuitry
- Handling Precaution for Traverse Deck
- Precaution of Laser Diode
- Caution for AC Mains Lead
- Concerning the Remote Control
- Front Panel Controls
- Setting the Time
- Operation Check and Main Component Replacement Procedures
- Schematic Diagram
- Printed Circuit Board Diagram
- Wiring Connection Diagram
- Type Illustration of IC's, Transistors and Diodes
- Block Diagram
- Replacement Parts List
- Replacement Parts List (for CD Servo Circuit)
- Replacement Parts List (for Mechanism and Loading Unit)
- Cabinet Parts Location
- Mechanism Parts Location
- Loading Unit Parts Location
There are currently no product reviews.
Very quick and easy website to use and fast download of manual, quality of manual is excellent and will be pleased to use this service again in the future, thanks so much!
Easy and secure way to get a complete service manual of a vintage hifi component. Only some parts of the print copy are dificult to read. Nice price!
The manual is an excellent reproduction with complete schematics, made troubleshooting and repair a simple process.
Up to now you are the BEST! Prompt-efficient and so reasonable ! I have been after SONY service manual for quite some time !Thank you very much ! I can recomend your service to
all my collegagues ! V.Bergfield .
This is a very good quality print (scan) of the original SONY service manual. The original from Sony is on very thin paper. Nevertheless it is very clear and sharp and excellent readable. I'm very satisfied to have now this rare document. I've looking for it many years (infrequent). It contains very detailed circuit diagrams, exploded views, part lists, PCB view with good readable connection lines. Very recommended.