It has all the information you will need to fix it. The main circuit diagram is only A4 but being a PDF, you can print it to any size - I did it on two sheets of A3 and it didnt lose any detail - just made it readable when pinned up above the bench. I've found the fault, just need to buy some obscure bits to get it going again!
I cant fault the process, I paid for the manual in the morning and it was ready to download by lunch time.
A manual hard to find. It was very helpful to restore my device.
Text excerpt from page 15 (click to view)
TH-42PA50E / TH-42PE50B / TH-37PA50E / TH-37PE50B
6.19. Remove the S-Board
1. Remove the screw (Ã2 ) and remove the S-Board unit.
6.21. Remove the Plasma panel section from the Front frame (glass)
1. Remove the front frame and the plasma panel fastening screw (Ã8 ). 2. Remove the front frame and the stand brackets fastening screw (Ã6 ).
2. Unlock the cable clampers to free the cable. 3. Disconnect the couplers (S1 and S2). 4. Remove the screws (Ã2 ) and remove the S-Board.
3. For leaving the plasma panel from the front frame, pull the bottom of the front frame forward, lift, and remove.
6.20. Remove the Speaker L, R
1. Remove the screw (Ã8 ) and remove the Speaker L, R.